Welcome to ICFEM 2011
Since 1997, ICFEM has provided a forum for those interested in the application of formal engineering methods to computer systems. Researchers and practitioners, from industry, academia, and government, are encouraged to attend, and to help advance the state of the art. We are interested in work that has been incorporated into real production systems, and in theoretical work that promises to bring practical, tangible benefit.
The 13th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM 2011) is sponsored and organised by Teesside University. Formal Methods Europe is providing sponsorship for a visiting speaker. ICFEM 2011 is also sponsored by Microsoft Research. It will be held at the Radisson BLU hotel in Durham, United Kingdom on 26th–28th October 2011.
|Abstract submission deadline||31st March 2011||14th April 2011|
|Full-paper submission deadline||7th April 2011||21st April 2011||Submissions closed|
|Acceptance/rejection notification||8th June 2011||15th June 2011|
|Final (camera-ready) version due||6th July 2011||13th July 2011|
- 7th February (2012): ICFEM 2012 web site.
- 8th November (2011): slides for many presentations added (follow the links from the programme; let us know of any dead links).
- 25th October: minor revisions to the programme. Some organisers should be at the hotel from around 5pm today (Tuesday).
- 9th September: travel info added.
- 8th September:
- Early registration deadline extended to 26th September.
- Programme uploaded.
- All keynote speakers' abstracts uploaded now.
- 20th July: Updated accepted papers.
- 4th July: Registration (and accommodation) information is now available. A direct accommodation link will be added in future.
- 23rd June: List of accepted papers uploaded.
- 8th June: Notification and camera-ready deadlines delayed.
- 14th April (2011): Added keynote speakers.