The Common Lisp matcher is a complete symbolic pattern matcher which includes new Lisp forms to iterate patterns over collections of data, methods which specialise on patterns (with some similarity to Prolog clauses) and other features.
- for a quick overview see the matcher overview
- or here for some examples of the matcher in use
- or for more documentation refer to the page of the user guide.
- for notes about the new features in version 1.7 see release extras.
- user guide
- latest release: the matcher package (v1.7)
- new release (stable but in development): matcher (v1.7f)
- a switch/case form - temporarily here but to be included in the next release, the macro and notes about its use are included here: mcase(1b).cl
- an earlier release: matcher (v1.6) (for reference)
up and coming
NOTE: The matcher is deployed in its own package. To enable the package first load the matcher then type: (use-package :matcher)