This page hosts a selection of learning materials for courses based using Boris to build multiagent systems and/or distributed middleware.
Please check Boris under the downloads sections for software and user-guides.
- modelling and intro to NetLogo
- BDI agents and 2APL
- Boris intro distribution & message passing
- Boris additional timers, etc
- the DyanAir example, see description of agents and classes and a zip file containing Java class files - zipped
Lecture series (MSc 2008)
- introduction to MAS & Boris
- the simple chat room - a worked example
timers, scope & brokers - see also the source code for the animated timer examples...