"When the conscious mind sleeps, the unconscious mind spins."
Richard Mears, Newcastle Philosophy Society, Oct 2014
These pages contain examples, resources & teaching materials for Complex & Intelligent Systems.
|Boris||- cross-language multiagent systems platform (in Java, Lisp and C#)|
|matcher||- symbolic pattern matcher for Lisp programmers|
|Lisp utils||- collection of utilities for Lisp programmers (including various search functions)|
|LKit||- language processing toolkit|
|jobo||- java API for AI (tuples, rules & search routines)|
|sxl-stn||- package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo|
|nlboris||- Netlogo extension allowing Netlogo Agents to communicate|
|NLoops||- library providing (partial) object orientation for Netlogo|
- seaham-models.zip -- an introductory NetLogo session from Simon
- release of a package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo - see the NetLogo pages
- mcase(1b).cl -- a Lisp macro to provide a matcher case/switch form. The file contains the macro and some examples. Feedback from Lispers is welcome (email Simon).
- more work on disease modelling
- continuing reorganisation to the NetLogo modelling pages
For more information & software support please contact Simon at: email@example.com
and if your work links/overlaps with ours please get in touch.