resources & teaching materials for Complex & Intelligent Systems...
|Boris||- cross-language multiagent systems platform (in Java, Lisp and C#)|
|matcher.clj||- a symbolic pattern matcher for Clojure programmers|
|inference||- inference engines for Clojure|
|matcher.lsp||- a pattern matcher in Common Lisp|
|Lisp utils||- collection of Lisp utilities (including various search functions)|
|LKit||- language processing toolkit|
|sxl-stn||- package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo|
|netlogo||- various Netlogo models, extensions & libraries|
|jobo||- Java API for AI (tuples, rules & search routines)|
up & coming...
- Clojure tools for AI -- a workshop paper
- European Lisp Symposium (April 2017, Belgium) & our paper -- not yet reviewed, accepted/rejected
- EuroClojure (July 2017, Berlin) call nearly open
- Conway's Game of Life -- a demo on youtube, see also Game of Life simulator on sourceforge
- Maker faire -- April 2017, Newcastle.
Our exhibit "Recreating Evolution for Artificial Life" we will demo models written in Netlogo & Clojure (contributions from Cognesence; Teesside, Deakin & Newcastle Universities).
For more information & software support please contact Simon at: email@example.com
and if your work links/overlaps with ours please get in touch.