resources & teaching materials for Complex & Intelligent Systems...
|Boris||- cross-language multiagent systems platform (in Java, Lisp and C#)|
|matcher.clj||- a symbolic pattern matcher for Clojure programmers|
|matcher.lsp||- a pattern matcher in Common Lisp|
|Lisp utils||- collection of Lisp utilities (including various search functions)|
|LKit||- language processing toolkit|
|sxl-stn||- package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo|
|netlogo||- various Netlogo models, extensions & libraries|
|jobo||- java API for AI (tuples, rules & search routines) but see note below|
up & coming...
- Conway's Game of Life -- a demo on youtube, see also Game of Life simulator on sourceforge
- EuroClojure 2016 -- call for papers yet to be announced
- Follow-up from the recent Maker faire at the Centre for Life in Newcastle.
Our exhibit title was "Artificial Life meets Artificial Intelligence" with contributions from people at Cognesence; Teesside, Deakin & Newcastle Universities and Heaton Manor - thanks to all involved.
- Clojure tools for AI-- a workshop paper
- Simon has accepted that jobo is dead-ending. If you want JVM symbolics use Clojure. Only use jobo if it must be Java (Android & others). We will correct jobo bugs but don't plan to develop it further.
For more information & software support please contact Simon at: email@example.com
and if your work links/overlaps with ours please get in touch.