"When the conscious mind sleeps, the unconscious mind spins."
Richard Mears, Newcastle Philosophy Society, Oct 2014
These pages contain examples, resources & teaching materials for Complex & Intelligent Systems.
|Boris||- cross-language multiagent systems platform (in Java, Lisp and C#)|
|matcher.clj||- a symbolic pattern matcher for Clojure programmers|
|matcher.lsp||- a pattern matcher in Common Lisp|
|Lisp utils||- collection of Lisp utilities (including various search functions)|
|LKit||- language processing toolkit|
|jobo||- java API for AI (tuples, rules & search routines)|
|sxl-stn||- package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo|
|netlogo||- various Netlogo extensions & libraries|
- Clojure matcher-- a symbolic pattern matcher in Clojure
- release of a package to manage Finite State Machines in NetLogo - see the NetLogo pages
- mcase(1b).cl -- a Lisp macro to provide a matcher case/switch form. The file contains the macro and some examples. Feedback from Lispers is welcome (email Simon).
- more work on disease modelling
- bits and pieces for the next Maker Faire
For more information & software support please contact Simon at: email@example.com
and if your work links/overlaps with ours please get in touch.