My current research spreads several topics, including evolutionary game theory, evolution of cooperation, evolution of cognition, evolution of preferences, knowledge representation and reasoning, intention recognition, agent-based modelling, behavioural economics.
- October 2014 - Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at School of Computing, Media and the Arts, Teesside University
- October 2012 - September 2014: Postdoctoral fellow at AI Lab, VUB & Visiting researcher at Machine Learning Lab, ULB (with Tom Lenaerts)
- May 11, 2012: PhD in Computer Science, Department of Informatics, Faculty of Science and Technologies, New University of Lisbon (Supervisor: Luis Moniz Pereira)
- June 23, 2009: Erasmus Mundus Master in Computational Logic (EMCL), double degree at Technical University of Dresden, Germany and Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal (Supervisor: Luis Moniz Pereira)
- 2007: Bachelor in Computer Science at Applied Mathematics Faculty, St. Petersburg State University, Russia (Supervisor: Bratchikov Igor Leonidovich)